1) Personal Data
In the context of this Disclosure Text, your "personal data means any piece of information or information that makes your identity specific or identifiable. These typically include your name, address, user name, profile picture, email address, and phone number; however, it may also include other information such as IP address, shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, hobbies, and interests.
2) Data Officer and Representative
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (V KVK Law"), your personal data; will be processed by İNARTS Yazılım Bilişim İnşaat Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. ("the Company") in the scope described below.
3) The purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data collected, to ensure the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons in business relationship with the Company, the purchasing platform offered by our Company, e-commerce, and alternative sales solutions to benefit you from the work of our business units, products, and services mentioned by our Company will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law to customize and recommend you according to your taste, usage habits and needs, determining and implementing our Company's commercial and business strategies and ensuring the execution of our Company's human resources policies.
4) To whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred processed
Your collected personal data; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons who have business relations with our Company; Our business units carry out the necessary works to benefit you from the purchasing platform, e-commerce and alternative sales solutions offered by our Company; The products and services provided by our Company are tailored to your liking, usage habits, and needs, and proposed to you. maybe transferred to third parties in accordance with the personal data processing conditions outlined in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
5) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data by our Company with customers and suppliers contracts, our web sites, cookies and communication channels we use on these sites, email systems, guest entry records, guest user logs, security cameras, social media through channels such as physical and electronic and Ensuring the security of our Company, providing information to the institutions and organizations requesting information from our Company, fulfilling our obligation to provide data security arising from the legislation, arranging and invoicing, conducting research, planning and statistical studies, measuring customer satisfaction, creating your membership in our purchasing platforms, easy circulation on our websites. And providing technical support, business and strategy development, communication between customers and suppliers, suppliers to participate in tenders, to provide you a better service ad ina, we meet with you to carry out our commercial activities based on legal reasons such as advertising, promotions or promotion of our campaigns. Your data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in articles (c) and (d) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
Article 5, paragraph 1, K Conditions for the processing of personal data of the KVK Law, states that the consent of the person concerned is required for the processing of personal data. In the event of the conditions set out in paragraph 2 of the same article, it is possible to process personal data without the explicit consent of the person concerned. These conditions;
- Foreseen by law.
- Obligation to protect the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to disclose his or her consent due to impossibility or whose legal consent is not granted.
- Provided that it is not directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, the processing of personal data of the parties to the contract is required.
- It is mandatory for the data officer to fulfill his legal obligation.
- Have been publicized by the person concerned.
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use, or protection of a right.
- It is stated that it is compulsory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data officer, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Article 6 of the KVK Law places particular emphasis on certain personal data. These personal data referred to in the KVK Law as "special quality K; "Data on people's race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health or sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data" refers to. Article 5 of the KVK Law titled ı Conditions for the processing of personal data" does not apply to the processing of private personal data. It is forbidden to process private personal data without explicit consent. However, in paragraph 6 of Article 6 of the KVK Law, there are exceptions regarding the conditions under which specific personal data can be processed. Provided that adequate measures are taken by the KVK Board;
- In case of the express consent of the person concerned or
- Personal data, other than health and sexual life, may be processed without the express consent of the person concerned in cases provided for by law.
- Personal data related to health and sexual life, but only for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, health services and the planning and management of financing for secrecy by individuals or authorized institutions and organizations concerned by can be processed without explicit consent.
6) Your Rights as Personal Data Owner, as enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law
- Find out if personal data is being processed, Diplodli>
- If personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant law, in case of the disappearance of the reasons that require the processing of personal data to be deleted or destroyed and in this context to request the transfer of personal data to third parties,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, claim damages in case of a claim
Your request to exercise your rights as stated in Article 11 of the KVK Law, including your explanations of your right to exercise your rights; By filling out the Data Owner Application Form , you will receive a signed copy of the form "Reşitpaşa Quarter Katar Street Teknokent Arı 4 Building No: 2/50/6 Sarıyer / İstanbul". You can send your identity documents personally by hand to the address or you can send it by public notary or through other methods specified in the KVK Law.